Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quick Update

It's Thursday morning and I actually woke up before 6am and I don't have my kids.  Strange for me.  I have 3 college classes, one full time job, a part time job and I am so glad I don't have 4 classes.  I am stretched a bit thin these days but I am looking ahead and doing the best I can.
My high school sweetheart Paul contacted me.  He has broken up with his girlfriend of 10 years and is dealing with the dividing of property issues that come with separation.  He has good days and bad. 

I did pretty good on my first test's for computers and med terminology!  I hope I can keep it up.... well on to studying, again!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I sent that math problem to J. Let's see how Mr. Math Whiz does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. My book had the answers in the back. It said the answer was -7/4. (I think, if I remember right) Let me know what J gets!
    :)

    ReplyDelete