Saturday, January 5, 2013

Gearing Up!

Ok.  So I haven't figured out life yet, but I have saved a bundle on financial aid. ha.ha...

I managed to submit the FASFA info for both me and my oldest boy.  Ah.  What a great relief that was.  Just to not have to worry about it.

I am holding my books online for school and waiting to pick them up until they open next week.  I am excited/nervous....  Some books are 'components'.  Some 'required'.  What the heck does that mean?  My 3 class books are almost $400!  That is not including the 'components'.

I also added a back pack to my order.

My classes will be Monday afternoons, Wednesday Mornings and Saturday Mornings.  I have been spoiled lately and not used my alarm to get up for work when I don't have my boys.  I make it to work between 10am and 11am.  My 9am class is gonna hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment