Saturday, November 24, 2012

177.4

So, I gained this week.

Go Figure...

I came home a day early from my trip, since I couldn't hide in my room all day and my Mom made me feel like I was in the wrong for wanting to meet up with my friends.  I also was hurt how on Thanksgiving, it felt like the family got together to get the things my Dad cherished out of the house.  I had a hard time watching it go. My Dad loved that stuff and even though he can't use it anymore I just couldn't watch it happen.  It felt like they took the stuff and ran.   Jared really never seemed to talk to my Dad much.  Didn't bother to learn about any of the tools or machines he took before he knew he was going to get them.
Maybe it wouldn't bother me so much if my sister Jill actually came to visit my parents other then when requested.

Aaron left me yet another message today #3.  This time he called from his buddies phone so he got to leave a message.  I finally replied with "A. only loves me when he is drinking, he can leave me alone now please. Thanks."  Eventually he will leave me alone.  He said he is in Toledo with his buddy.

I managed to get 3 miles in at the gym.  I really hate those mirrors in the gym.  I have my mothers cellulite thighs... It is such a disappointment to walk to the machines know exactly how bad they look.  I try to hide them behind my towel and water bottle.  I hold them low enough to disguise them.

R., the guy that I met at my employee craft fair, wants to take me out on an actual date next week.  He doesn't have to go to New York next week.  He joined a gym and wants to lose 45 lbs.  He is way more driven than I am.  When he goes he spends HOURS there.  Treadmill, weights, rowing machine, elipitcal and biking.  I can't spend more than one hour there!  I hope he can keep it up... it is a good motivator for me.  But he is still hurt from his divorce... he will say things like how he misses doing things with someone (meaning spouse or girlfriend).  Every once in a while he will tell me how much his kids adore him, like he is needing to be petted or something.

I was doing a special project for some doctors at work and ran out of write out, I will have to get more tomorrow to finish the charts.  The have to be sent in by Friday for them.

Well, that is it... my life to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment