Friday, December 7, 2012

Pondering

Navigating the dating highway is difficult.  Trying to figure out what I want.  Me alone.

My counselor suggested I create a list of positives that I am looking for in a relationship.  (and negatives I don't)  I don't know why I am dragging my feet on it.  I meant to sit down do that tonight but I am lacking the motivation.

I had a second date with Rob.  He made me dinner on Saturday night.  It was really great.  He waited on me hand and foot.  Complete with candle light he did a great job.  We played games on his ipad and went for a walk.  He filled me in on his life.  He didn't really ask me questions about me.  I asked him why that is and he said he is leaving it up to me.  When I am ready he figured I would tell him about me.  I guess that makes sense... I am still a little leery   He works some serious hours, but they are based on contracts.  So, if he has a new contract he works a lot to get it started.

I must say I have never been treated so well.

As far as the diet... urgh.  I admit, I am struggling.  I don't have any motivation.  I don't know why but I  am in a funk.  I do have a lot on my mind, maybe that is it.

My kids, college, my parents, my job, my lack of money and my loneliness are all taking a toll on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment